Over 30 years experience in CAD & Engineering Drafting Services. I started in 1983 with on the job training learning Microstation. I have used
Microstation, Autocad and Corel Draw in most disciplines, Architectural, Civil, Mechanical Design, P&ID and Structural. I provide 2D and 3D CAD Drafting and Design in house or from my
office located in Hurst. TX Call if you need help, give me a call. 817-422-1955
CONNIE HUDGINS - EMPLOYMENT SUMMARY
Laser Perfect MFG Owner
- Products are designed and engineered in house using Autocad 2007, Corel Draw 7 and
Microsoft Works. See the website at www.laserperfectmfg.com for product details.
2001 to 2006 Dallas, TX
Ross and Baruzzini
Senior Mechanical BHS Conveyor
- System Design of Airport Bag Screening conveyor and associated equipment.
- Mechanical design and system layouts for X-ray screening equipment.
- Electrical control design for conveyor and associated equipment.
- Provided extensive field support verifying existing baggage system at the following Airports, St Louis, Miami, Sarasota and
- Created the company Autocad block library for all baggage handling equipment.
- Assisted in daily office management including phone’s, network and data backup.
Product Development / Owner
- Successfully partnered to develop, prototype, produce and license a product focused on
time management skills for children affected by ADHD symptoms. Responsible for the patenting of the product, and sales through QVC.
1999 to 2001 Dallas,
- Contracted for the Extendable Conveyor relocation project – Siemens Dematic DFW.
- Converted the AutoCad drawings into the Dallas ISO standard and Visual Manufacturing database.
- Generate manufacturing releases based on customer driven modifications.
- Provided mechanical installation drawings for each conveyor system.
- Structural details for the equipments floor supports, hangers, platforms and crossovers.
- Traveled for field verification of existing equipment and site conditions.
- Assisted the estimating department using Excel, to provide material take-offs, drive horsepower and electrical control
1998 to 1999 Dallas, TX
Cad Designer (Contract)
- Contracted to BAE (Airport Baggage Equipment Co.) To support the development of new
baggage handling conveyor equipment.
- This firm used Microstation 95 to generate CAD drawings in 2D and
- Part of the team that developed the installation drawings for approximately 23 miles of
slider bed conveyor and associated support structure for the San Francisco Airport.
1995 to 1997 St. Louis,
- As a member of the Special Structures team we supported the design and layout of various
structural and mechanical projects for the Proctor and Gamble Paper products plant.
- Project drawings were created by using Autocad 14, Rebis Multi-Steel 3D and Soft Desk
- Provided an as-built survey of the entire plant infrastructure for input into the STAAD
- This data then was challenged with simulated seismic events. When the plants existing
structure failed, the area was then re-engineered with additional cross bracing, large epoxy anchored base plates, roof bracing and exterior wing walls to stabilize all the buildings
1989 to 1995 St. Louis, MO
- Employed as a contract designer for Lever Brothers detergent manufacturing
- Provided architectural, structural, electrical controls, mechanical and piping design for
in-house projects using Microstation 5.0 and Corel Draw 5.0 .
- Provided Unix network support and maintenance for the Intergraph cad network. Provided
project management and construction supervision on large projects involving outside vendors.
- Responsible for graphic signs and invitation material for the plants special event
functions and upper management tours.
- Programmed the data backup system, in UNIX for the entire CAD
1979 to 1989 St. Louis, MO
Various CAD and Board Drafting
1983 Received CAD training on an Intergraph VAX. /
- St.Louis County Government Center - CAD
- Anheuser Busch - CAD
- Jones Mayer Company - CAD
Traditional board drafting
- Nooter Boiler
- Sverdrup & Parcel Inc.
- Southern Kitchen Equipment Co.
Meramec Community College – St. Louis Mo – 1981 & 1982
South County Technical School St. Louis Mo – Engineering Drafting - Graduated in 1979.
Mehlville Senior High School – St. Louis Mo – 1977 then transferred to South Tech School.